6.04.2009

Let's get saucy!

I have a bit of a knack for sauces. Knowing how to make a couple of really great sauces can open the doors to a wide variety of quick and easy meals! For example, you can always throw some vegan Bolognese, Alfredo, or Aglio Olio sauce over some pasta or vegetables. You can also use some BBQ sauce, or buffalo sauce to easily flavor up some seitan or tofu. Now I have another sauce to add to my list!

Asian Hot Sauce


1/2 C hot sauce
2 TBS tamari
1/4 tsp all spice
1/2 tsp cumin

Mix all together in a bowl. Serve hot or cold.

Makes about 2 servings.




I tossed it with some white beans and collard greens...

...and also with some rice and peas. Both were great!



I hope you get to try this. Stay tuned and subscribe below for my awesome vegan quiche recipe coming soon! In the meantime, check out my latest FAQ, "Are you always vegan?"


Subscribe to Eating Consciously by Email




I'm on Facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions/comments/concerns?

Propaganda propelled by a gay vegan.