10.18.2008

Natural Products Expo!

I do intend to finish the tofu tips, but there is just so much more exciting stuff going on right now. I apologize for the lack of updates recently, but you know how it goes.... I've been SUPER busy lately. I just got back from Boston yesterday where I visited the Natual Products Expo. It was so exciting to see how many vegan products were available. If you have never been to a trade show, it's quite an exciting experience.

It's mind-blowing to see how many natural products are out there.




There are also some really elaborate setups.




It took me over 8 hours to quickly skim through about 50% of the floor. It's also exciting because it's like going on a mini shopping spree. Everyone wants to give you their product and I have a TON of stuff to try out.

Seriously, look at all this crap I got.




I also got some pretty awesome bags and even a yoga mat!




I'll of course be trying it all over the next couple of days. I'll keep you posted on what great and exciting vegan prodcuts I'm sampling and let you know which one's are worth buying.

I'm totally loving the vegan marshmellows!! There are two fantastic companies that gave me some generous amounts of product to try. The first company is called http://sweetandsara.com/products.php and they only produce 4 products: vanilla marshmallows, toasted coconut marshmallows, orginal smores, and peanut butter smores!

Original Smore!



All of them are AMAZINGLY delicious.


The other company I'm loving is Suzanne's Specialties because they have a FANTASTIC vegan marshmallow fluff! I can't wait to make a fluffernutter (fluff and peanut butter sandwich) with this stuff. It's SOOO good. Both of these companies are vegan-owned and operated, so I encourage you to support them.

As I said, I'll keep you updated on any new products I try and get back to the tofu tips as soon as I can. I'll try to crank out another podcast and some new videos pretty soon too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions/comments/concerns?

Propaganda propelled by a gay vegan.