7.05.2012

More to come!


Hello, to all my faithful readers!  :D  

I am writing to let you know that within the next few days, this feed
is going to be moving over to my new Tumblr.  Now, before you
freak out, allow me to explain.  I have realized I have not had the time
to write long, formal blog posts in recent time, but I noticed I have
had time to make short updates on Twitter and Facebook no matter
how busy I am.  

So, I am moving everything to my new Tumblr, which will allow
me to make more frequent posts and cover a wider array of topics
than you are currently used to.  That being said, this blog will
ALWAYS remain here and you can always reference old posts,
recipes, etc.  I think you will be very happy with the new transition
and it will give you much more to read and think about!  

I wanted to let you know this was going to happen, just so you
wouldn't be surprised to see more frequent updates or be confused
when eatingconsciously.com is suddenly directed to the Tumblr
instead of eatingconsciously.blogspot.com.  I have lots of fun ideas
for the new Tumblr and I hope you will all stick along and enjoy it ;)  

I also wanted to personally thank you all for the success of this blog
over the past FIVE YEARS!  It's truly been an amazing progression
with you all.  Oh, one last thing, I FINALLY got my RD!  So, I'm
officially a registered dietitian!  I look forward to hearing from all
of you, once the posts become more frequent.  In the meantime,
there's nothing you need to do, other than sit back and wait for me
to get everything rolling!  I promise it will happen in the next few days.

With love and compassion for all,

-Ed

 Find me elsewhere... 

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Ed, I'll be eagerly awaiting the new site, and this one already looks good. And congrats on the RD degree!

    ReplyDelete

Questions/comments/concerns?

Propaganda propelled by a gay vegan.