3.30.2008

We got press.

As I had mentioned before, I have been co-facilitating Wellness Workshops here in Philadelphia, to teach people how they can implement wellness and sustainability in their lives. In the Workshops I talk a lot about why choosing plant foods over animal products is more sustainable and on my own, I also counsel individuals on how make the transition to a vegan lifestyle. The point of this entry is that I got a phone call the other day from a local paper from a reporter who wanted to interview me about the work I am doing. Surprisingly enough, she asked me a lot of questions about veganism, so hopefully some of that will get into the interview! As soon as it gets published I'll post it up for everyone to read. Let's hope we get a plug for veganism!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions/comments/concerns?

Propaganda propelled by a gay vegan.