2.14.2008

The NY Times really knows how to get to a vegan

Yet, another clippet from an article I dug up on the NY Times website this morning. It doesn't really make me angry, but I actually found it amusing as I'm sure you will as well.

"And many places that are trying. Lately, when restaurateurs create a menu or settle on a design, they’re considering the environment along with the cuisine. Some do it to save money and others to tap into a popular trend, but many do it because they believe in it. Jason Hennings said the ingredients at Black Iron Burger, which he is to open soon in the East Village, will come from New York State, avoiding fuel-burning, cross-country deliveries. “I want this to be an ethical burger,” he said."

An "ethical" burger indeed! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions/comments/concerns?

Propaganda propelled by a gay vegan.