3.14.2009

Vegan eggplant parmesan sandwiches!



How yummy does that look? Remember that Eggplant Parmesan recipe I posted last week? Well, it turns out that the leftovers make great sandwiches. Simply take a slice and put it between two slices of whole wheat bread! Voila! This is probably the most delicious thing I have ever put between two slices of bread.



Don't fret! I will have new recipes up soon... as you know, I'm swamped with work right now, so this is all I have had time for. You are all living my life! Leftovers and limited time ;) I did get a new podcast out ;) Stay tuned because I FINALLY got my MacBook back and I will have new videos out soon as well!!

Subscribe to Eating Consciously by Email




I'm on Facebook too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions/comments/concerns?

Propaganda propelled by a gay vegan.