10.20.2009

American Vegan

I promised I'd upload my American Vegan spread as soon as I could scan it to a PDF for you and here it is! Thanks to the new Snow Leopard update, my scanner is no longer cooperating with me, but I now have a PDF copy to share with you thanks to a generous reader. Her name is Jodie Richeal and she is the owner of a bookkeeping business called, Office Manager For Rent. Thanks, Jodie! ;)

I also wanted to share an exciting offer with all of you! To celebrate the latest release of American Vegan Magazine, with Eating Consciously as the feature, I am pleased to offer you a half-price yearly membership to American Vegan. That's only $10 per year, or $5 for students and those with low-income!!

To join:

By Mail:
Send name and mailing address with check or credit card information to:

American Vegan Society
P.O. Box 369
Malaga, NJ 08328

Use credit card and join by Phone (856) 694-2887 or Fax (856) 694-2288

Be sure to mention Ed Coffin from Eating Consciously to get the special discount!






More updates including recipes and planning for a vegan Thanksgiving coming soon!


Don't miss another post! Subscribe to Eating Consciously by Email

Find me elsewhere...

www.veganfacebook.com
www.vegantwitter.com
www.veganexaminer.com
www.veganyoutube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions/comments/concerns?

Propaganda propelled by a gay vegan.