11.19.2008

Junk food...

As much as I am really big on staying away from processed foods as much as possible, I support them 100%, especially when they help non-vegans to be able to go vegan without having to transition so rapidly to a diet that is slightly different in taste than the meat and dairy they are used to. Let's face it, there are some pretty damn good alternatives out there right now, and I'm not afraid to admit as my life become even busier, I have been enjoying their convenience more often than I'd like to admit. I've been really big into getting the pre-made whole wheat pizza crusts from Whole Foods and putting a variety of veggies, Tofurkey sausage, and Vegan Gourmet mozzarella on them lately.

Here's a slice served with some swiss chard:



MMM.....

....and vegan cookies!!! My Whole Foods store has these giant oatmeal-raisin sandwich cookies that are probably about 9 inches across with about 1 inch thick of filling in the middle! They are so unhealthy, but I need to indulge every once in a while. Look for them, they're awesome!!!!

Num Nums:




I have sooooo much to talk about on my next podcast episode before I leave for Farm Sanctuary this weekend. Be sure and tune in, also look out for a new YouTube video soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions/comments/concerns?

Propaganda propelled by a gay vegan.