9.08.2008

Last day in NYC area, Palin is a serial killing psycho!

Today marks my last day here in the NYC metro area. I am working in Monclair, NJ, which is a beautiful little town full of shops, cafes, and of course a vegan restaurant! It's called Veggie Heaven and apparently they have several locations around here. I've never heard of it before, but I'm going to go there for lunch. I'll let you know how it is. Last night, I ventured into Manhattan to have dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Gobo. I had a Swiss Chard and Sun Dried Tomato Lasagna:



Tonight I will be heading up to Stamford, CT where I will spend the next couple of days visiting Whole Foods locations in White Plains, Greenwich, and Westport. Then I finally get to go back home to Philadelphia. I'm actually enjoying the traveling and getting to visit all of these gorgeous towns.

Moving forward, let's talk about Sarah Palin. As you may or may not know, she is the animals worst nightmare. Not only is she a lifetime member of the NRA, but she is an avid hunter, fur wearer, moose eater, environment destroyer and murder. Sarah Palin not only sued the Bush Administration to have polar bears removed from the endangered species list in an effort to drill for oil in Alaska, but she also spent $400,000 to start an arial attack on Alaskan wolves because they interfere with the wild moose and caribou population which she loves to hunt. She also offered a $150 reward for every front leg of a wolf hunters could gather up. Watch this video to learn more about why we CANNOT support Sarah Palin if we care about the animals and the environment. Just imagine the laws that could be passed if McCain is elected, not to mention she could be our future president!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions/comments/concerns?

Propaganda propelled by a gay vegan.