1.04.2008

People ARE changing!

I just wanted to share these kind words I received from an individual recently that after 40 YEARS is making the change to giving up animal products! Please read:

Thanks for the info on the blog. I am trying to begin the process of giving up meat etc. It is hard to give up a habit of more than 40 years, but I know not only will I be healthier for it, but many beautiful animals will not be abused and killed for my "enjoyment."

~Keith

-My Reply:

Keith,

I am so glad to hear that you too are considering giving up meat. Don't forget, it will not only help the lives of billions of helpless animals constantly exploited by humans and be healthier for you, but also it is the biggest way any one individual can make an impact towards saving our planet! Please check my blog often at www.eatingconsciously.com for updates and I will also be posting lots of nutrition info shortly as I am reading the book, Becoming Vegan, written by two highly influential registered dietitians in the field of vegan nutrition. Also, I am in the process of setting up a way to send out email updates to keep you informed of new blog posts. Did I mention I'm also working out the kinks on a podcast?! In the meantime, if you haven't done so yet, I highly recommend you watch the movie Earthlings and listen to some of the podcasts by Colleen Patrick-Goudreau on iTunes called Vegetarian Food for Thought, as they had a profound impact on myself as I made the transition from vegetarian to vegan. Lastly, don't get discouraged because you can't do it all in one shot, it's about making baby steps towards a huge changes that will ultimately impact your life and the lives of millions of animals! Please keep in touch as you continue to embark on this great journey.

-Ed

"Don't do nothing because you can't do everything. Do something-anything!" ~Colleen Patrick-Goudreau

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions/comments/concerns?

Propaganda propelled by a gay vegan.